Children’s Dentist in Leander
We believe all patients—young, old, and in between—deserve healthy, happy smiles. But we also know that it’s hugely important to help kids in particular feel safe and comfortable.
While the dentist can seem like a scary place at first, we provide children’s dentistry that is caring and patient so kids never have to grow up afraid of dental appointments. We are a group of compassionate dental professionals who love helping kids on the path towards great-looking, healthy smiles!
Our children’s dental services include:
- Teeth Cleanings & General Exams (to maintain great oral health)
- Fluoride Treatments (to prevent tooth decay)
- Dental Sealants (to keep out cavities)
- Athletic Mouthguards (to protect your child’s mouth during contact sports)
Need to bring the whole family in for their dental appointments? Apple Springs Family Dentistry has family-block scheduling available so you can plan visits all on the same day for you and your loved ones. That way, you’re able to make consecutive or same-time appointments so everyone is taken care of in one trip.
Kid-Friendly Dentist Office
At Apple Springs Dentistry, we do everything we can to make our office fun for our younger patients. We have special amenities just for kids throughout our practice, including books, toys, and games. We want children to feel at home at the dentist so they never have to feel nervous about coming for a visit and getting the care they need for a lifetime of smiles.
Your Child’s First Dental Visit
It’s easy to remember when your child should come in for their first dentist visit—just think of the number 1. It’s generally recommended that you bring your kid to the dentist by the time they turn 1 or when they get their 1st tooth.
During your kid’s first dental visit:
- You are more than welcome to join your child in the treatment room so they can feel comfortable.
- We will check your child’s teeth for any cavities and to make sure they are growing in properly. We will also look at their gums and jaw.
- We will advise you about oral hygiene best practices to avoid cavities, as well as any other habits like thumb sucking.
We can help your child get off to a great start when it comes to oral health!